sruthi, student, currently traipsing the globe.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Take Shelter

I'm going to start by saying this weekend was pretty rough. I'm still feeling the after-effects which I will heretofore refer to as "post-Tangier." To avoid making this post a pessimistic narration, I will instead make two lists, one of cons and one of pros. I'm also doing this because there are some things I would just rather not elaborate on. I will supplement the lists with a visual documentation of my short journey in Tangier.

CONS:
1. I am sick. Yes, my time has come. Stomach is particularly upset with me.
2. We got lost and wandered around for a while in deserted Tangier at 3AM. More on this later.
3. No sleep.
4. Late trains and blistered feet.
5. First bout of real homesickness (still going).
6. First real fearsome experience.

PROS
1. Tangier is incredible (and strikingly different from Rabat).
2. First luxurious and true shower in two weeks.
3. Good music all weekend.
4. Long scenic train ride!
5. Really good sangria.
6. Highly positive hostel experience.
7. Many wonderful moments with many wonderful people. 
8. Good vibes all around.















0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment